After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
- If the above mentioned steps don’t work, you will have to reinstall the driver.
- While the process isn’t too difficult, it would best be covered in a separate guide.
- At the screen that asks what you want to do, select Upgrade this PC now and click Next.
- The driver for the SD card reader that came built into your computer is probably just fine.
- Repairing iCUE is the primary way to solve updating issues with any Corsair device.
Once your drivers have been found, the website will usually have an option to filter the operating system. Click in the list box, select Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 depending on which version you decide to downgrade.
Wait for Windows to install
The problem with these are that they often provide inaccurate information on your drivers and could potentially cause serious issues with your pc if you install an incorrect driver. The best place to get updated drivers is from your manufacture. I’ve been using Systweak software products for a few months now, and I must say that I am extremely impressed with their products. Their software is reliable, user-friendly, and effective. I particularly like their advanced system optimizer, which has significantly improved the performance of my computer. The customer support team is also fantastic, responding promptly to any queries I have had. I highly recommend Systweak software to anyone looking for top-notch computer optimization tools.
- Boot the PC and you will find the latest drivers for your disk.
- AMD offers driver downloads for its Radeon GPUs as well as AMD APUs like Ryzen that include Radeon graphics.
- Furthermore, the following features add to the reasons Bit Driver Updater makes it to the first position among the top 15 driver updaters.
- Windows 8 can be restored to factory settings by either performing a “refresh” of your PC (without affecting your files) or by performing a “reset” (this removes personal files).
You’ll usually find a single web page with a long list of drivers you can download. New versions of these drivers are posted to this web page when available, and you’ll often see the dates when they Intel USB 3.1 drivers for windows 11 were uploaded so you know which are new. In addition, CCleaner can be used to uninstall programs, disable programs from starting when your computer starts, disable browser plugins, and more. We advise choosing Custom/Advanced settings whenever you install programs and deselecting all additional programs suggested to you.